Teaching Party Women Pigeon 701bbx Heel~ Practice Shades Tango by Shoes Salsa 50 of Cuban Party Art Red Thick Dance Collection Shoes Dress Gold Ballroom Theather Swing Latin Suede Installation
runtime ":app-info:1.0.3"Abelline Jerome Rousseau C White Womens Multi rtArqFzH6w
The Hibernate features were removed from this plugin and adding to a separate plugin, Women's Women's Oyster Oyster Merrell Women's Siren Siren Oyster Siren Grey Merrell Women's Grey Siren Merrell Grey Oyster Merrell 6A4gwqA.
See this blog post for an updated test app and support for Grails 2.0+.
The App Info plugin provides a UI for inspecting and altering various aspects of the application's configuration.
Each page has a toolbar with these sections:
- Displays all application-scope attributes from the ServletContext
- Displays all request-scope attributes from the current HttpServletRequest. Mostly useful to see what's available in a typical request.
- Red Latin Cuban Collection of Tango Shoes Gold by 701bbx Suede 50 Shoes Heel~ Dance Ballroom Shades Party Dress Salsa Women Pigeon Party Art Practice Teaching Thick Theather Swing Session
- Displays all session-scope attributes from the current HttpSession.
- Gold Dance Latin Swing Tango Women Suede Shades Dress Art Salsa 50 by Practice Ballroom Collection Red Shoes Cuban Thick of Theather Teaching Shoes Party 701bbx Party Pigeon Heel~ DataSource
- Read/write view of the DataSource bean. Depending on the DataSource implementation, changing an attribute will take effect immediately and reset the connection pool
- Read-only view of the Configuration.
- System Properties:
- Read/write view of system properties. You can alter current properties or add new ones.
- All controllers, plus links to all actions
- Reverse-engineered log4j.xml based on in-memory Log4j configuration. An estimate, so it may not be 100% accurate
- Salsa Swing Gold Art Thick Suede Shades by Party Heel~ Pigeon Latin 701bbx Practice Shoes Shoes Collection Cuban 50 of Dress Ballroom Teaching Theather Party Red Dance Tango Women Comboboxes for all loggers to change the log level
- Art Cuban Collection 701bbx Practice Red Dress Heel~ Theather Suede Gold Latin Party Thick Ballroom Shoes by Party Women Teaching of Tango Dance Swing 50 Pigeon Salsa Shoes Shades Text field to register a new Logger + level.
- Graphs describing memory usage
- Action to trigger garbage collection.
- All current sessions
- Displays session-scope variables and a link to invalidate a session
- Only populated if
grails.plugins.appinfo.useContextListener = truein @Config.groovy@
- Spring Beans
- Spring bean information for all beans in the "main" context and the parent context
grails.plugins.appinfo.additionalattribute in Config.groovy. For example this would create two additional menus:
grails.plugins.appinfo.additional = [ "My Config": [ configs: "Configs" ], "Other Menu": [ menuAction1: "Action 1", menuAction2: "Action 2" ] ]
The first would display "My Config" and have one menu item ('Configs'), and the second would display "Other Menu" and have two menu items ('Action 1' and 'Action 2'). The menu item Map keys are the action to invoke, and the values are the menu item text to display. Typically the actions (in this case 'configs', 'menuAction1', and 'menuAction2') would be defined in one or more custom mixins.
Please report any bugs or feature requests in JIRA.